You Already Eat Vegan Food!?
It’s true! Many of the foods you already enjoy contain very little to no animal products (milk, butter, eggs, etc). These foods won’t all do much for your health, which is why I call this my “Fat Vegan List,” but news flash people, vegans don’t eat just grass. Well, some of us do… But we also eat donuts, cake, cookies, and they can still make us fat! So, this list will not be your go to fitness list… But it sure will help you stick to a vegan diet, and allow you to treat yourself when you need it!
Disclaimer: Not all of these items can be considered 100% vegan, as they may contain trace animal by-products. But by refusing to consume as much non-vegan products as possible, and choosing products that are as clean of these as we can, we are making a huge difference, and sending a message that we are #EatingtoEndClimateChange!
I present to you, my Fat Vegan Guide, for which I will continue adding to for the rest of time.
Fat Vegan List:
- Pringles (Original)
- Hershey Chocolate Syrup
- Duncan Hines Cake Mix and Frosting
- Pilsbury Crescent Rolls
- Jolly Ranchers
- Air Heads
- Sugar Wafers
- Ritz Crackers
- Pop Tarts
- (Disclaimer: Just the unfrosted- the frosted Pop Tarts are dairy and egg free, but they do contain gelatin*!)
- Pepperidge Farm Puff Pastry Sheets
- Nutter Butters. yup.
- Potato Chips, Corn Chips
- (My favorite= Lays Barbeque, Cape Cod Potato Chips and Garden of Eatin’ Organic Blue Corn Chips- RED HOT!)
- Teddy Grahams
- Cereals: Cap’n Crunch, Peanut Butter Crunch, Life Original
- Marie Callender’s Frozen Apple Pies,
- Aunt Jemima Pancake/Waffle Mix,
Things that you already eat that won’t necessarily make you fat…
Not-So-Fat Vegan List:
- Nature Valley Crunchy Granola Bars
- Hummus w/ Crackers, Pita, or Veggies
- Chips and Salsa
- Avocado Toast (Avocado on anything though honestly)
- Many Bagels
- Kraft Creamy Italian Salad Dressing
- Campbell’s Mushroom Gravy
- Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns
- Progresso Vegetable Classics Soups (Lentil, Hearty Tomato, Tomato Basil)